100 Things Orioles Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

100 Things Orioles Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

B. inggris There are five people in my family: my father or my dad, my mother or my mom, my elder brother, my little sister, and myself. My father is Mr. Rajali. He's a teacher. My mother is Mrs. Kurnia. She's a nurse. My big brother is Hasan. He is a student of SMA Perjuangan. My little sister is Rizkia. She's is still in kindergarten or kindy.​

There are five people in my family: my father or my dad, my mother or my mom, my elder brother, my little sister, and myself. My father is Mr. Rajali. He's a teacher. My mother is Mrs. Kurnia. She's a nurse. My big brother is Hasan. He is a student of SMA Perjuangan. My little sister is Rizkia. She's is still in kindergarten or kindy.​

Jawaban:

pertanyaannya apa ya? kali aja saya bisa bantu

[answer.2.content]